Monday, July 21, 2008
Leah and Joe's Wedding
Saturday night we attended the beautiful wedding of Leah Rundback and her new husband, Joe............oops, note to self, be sure to remember to call her by her married name! Like that will happen anytime soon :) Anyway, her dress and the decorations were gorgeous. Just thought I would share a couple of pictures.
Well. I told Kiane and Staci to take a couple of pictures for me of Leah and Joe with their cake. I ended up with this, which isn't bad at all, except do you see Leah or Joe?!?
Staci was all excited when she heard they were having a dollar dance with the bride and groom. She started immediately digging for her dollar. Imagine my surprise when she chose to stand in the bride's line and dance with Leah! The goof ball.
Isn't Leah just gorgeous?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment