Recently McDonalds (my second job) held McTeacher's Night in McCook for the senior high teachers. Every hour at every station a teacher worked at one of the stations at McDonalds. I was lucky enough to get Staci for one hour. As most of you know, she is student teaching this semester and continuing to teach algebra at McCook High School next semester. She did very well working the register and taking orders. She actually counts change better than her mother! (And yes, I am very short when standing next to her!)
Seth is recently back from firefighting at Bonneville. I caught this picture of him and Cassidy and Chase playing football. The kids thought it was funny to pose for this, though I am not sure why. Seth is on his way to Omaha to work and live the off season, and I am definately going to miss him!

No comments:
Post a Comment