Saturday, November 15, 2008

Seth

I was playing on the computer the other day, and found pictures from Seth that he downloaded from this summer of firefighting, and since I am the proud mother that I am, I decided I could post a couple on my blog! That sounds fair to me, how about you?Seth with his...I have no idea...but isn't that a spectacular view!
Who wouldn't want to sleep like this every night??!! Ah, to be young.....

Just a cool picture showing fire and the embers flying around. If you look real close in the lower right hand corner of the picture, you can see the silouhette of a Hotshot.
Seth is done with being a Hotshot this year. I have been informed that next year, he is trying hard to make it into the Smokejumpers, his ultimate goal. He might need one more year of experience to actually achieve his goal, so he may have to spend next year with a helitack crew, which is a whole other experience. While he waited to join his Hotshot crew last year after Staci's wedding, he spent over a week on the Helitack crew in Salt Lake City, and seemed to enjoy them.



No comments: