Cassidy had her first jr high game in Madrid on Thursday. Wow. It has been a looong time since I have had anyone playing junior high basketball. It was exciting though. The A team lost but B team won. As you can tell below, Cassidy and her friend, Jasmyn, had a lot of fun!
Cassidy and her very first free throw. Unfortunately, she didn't make this one...
but here she did!!

If the pictures had loaded correctly, these last three pictures would be in great order. The shot, mid shot and whoosh! basket made. I have an idea....let's just pretend they are in order as you look at the following shots!
If the pictures had loaded correctly, these last three pictures would be in great order. The shot, mid shot and whoosh! basket made. I have an idea....let's just pretend they are in order as you look at the following shots!
No comments:
Post a Comment