Sunday, August 17, 2008

Seth......mighty Wildland Firefighter...a true Bonneville Hotshot!

I have been thinking alot about Seth lately. I guess no matter how old your children get, you still remember them from the minute they were born. Time just goes by sooo fast! Seth has always been a fun, loving, independent, mischievious son!!! I truly swear half of my gray hairs are because of me, and the other half from the female version of him (you know who you are :). Anyway, I thought I would post some pictures of him in his official gear. October-November can't come soon enough for me, for him to come home! (Though maybe not, some of his ideas for off-time may cause me to age 10 years overnight!!! Seth and his fire torch (I can't remember what it is called. Sorry Seth.) This picture just makes me feel the heat.
I love this picture. It shows so much how fire just eats the trees. Seth has hundreds of fire photos, but for some reason this is one of my favorites.
This picture is of his crew from last summer. I love how they all decided to play hair decorator with their hair. Male bonding....what more can I say?

No comments: