The seventh grade girls....Abbie Fanning, Tailor Lee, Cass, Brooklyn Nordhausen, Jordyn Doetker and Secily Troutman.
Cassidy had her very first junior high volleyball game on Monday against Maywood. Her small, but mighty, team won. It is hard to imagine that there are only 9 girls total on her team. When her sisters played, the number was definately double that number, and more. It was definately easy to tell it was their first game, a little nerves showed, but they were still awesome. The same girls who couldn't serve the ball over the net last year definately were on an "ace" roll Monday.
Here is my girl, #10, doing her thing serving. I wish now I had kept track of how many serves she had and aces, but I know she only missed a couple of serves! The best part is she knew what happened with the bad serves. Not bad for a seventh graders.
Cassidy and Abbie at the net.
Getting ready to go
Serve receive
Cassidy is very intent at the net
Getting ready to go
1 comment:
OMG.. I can't believe how different everyone looks Deb! Stac is absolutely beautiful. and wait so she married Matt Applegarth? How is that going? The kids are growing SOOO fast! I'll be you are so proud of Seth, and all of the them for that matter. You have a stunning family, I have really enjoyed getting to know all of you again through your blog!
Post a Comment