Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!

It is hard to believe another year has flown by. My children are all getting older, yet I am getting younger! :)
Here is Kaleia and her puppy, Molly.
Seth and Kiane, both of whom I don't get to see near enough of anymore.
I was very fortunate to have all my kids home for Christmas this year, just so hard to get them to cooperate for a picture. I usually get 2 minutes to get any pictures taken before they are ready to be done!
We were lucky to be joined by Adam, Ki's boyfriend, who I think never really believed us when we told him before how small Palisade really was!

I noticed I didn't have any pictures of Cassidy now that basketball has begun. It is awesome that she is wearing the old number 24. Seth, Staci and Kaleia were all number 24 in high school...Kiane had to be #34, because she was the middle of the girls, and they had the number.
It is hard to think that Cassidy is just a semester away from high school!! My oh my.


Seth and Jared stopped by and wanted their picture taken with the new toy. Looks can be deceiving on this picture...there was barely any snow yet, so when they took off, they kicked up more of Palisade's dirt streets than snow. Boys will be boys. :)







No comments: