Okay, I have a confession to make. I was a very bad mom yesterday. I got so caught up in working, and then heading up to Kaleia's basketball game in North Platte and celebrating her birthday with her and Staci, that I totally forgot to make this post! (I know, no excuse, Kaleia).
I still totally forgot until I talked to my newly turned twenty year old daughter, until she told me she wasn't very happy with me. Whoops!! So I told her I would take care of this problem pronto!
This is one of Kaleia's senior pictures that I took...thanks Hanken's for the use of your yard!
This picture is from Kirwin and I's farm when we had sheep....what a fun time we had!
Kaleia in her cuteness....
Seriously though, I could not be prouder of this wonderful girl! She is a very sweet, giving, loving and fun girl to be around. We may have had our ups and downs, and she may have made some mistakes in her young life, but I love her very much and would not change one thing about her.Happy Birthday! I love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment