Thursday, March 4, 2010

just some pictures...

In February, I was fortunate enough to go with Cassidy to visit Kiane in Kearney. My youngest daughter is defiantely growing up and becoming a fun young lady! We went out to eat at Valentinos, and the girls gave me a hard time about embarrassing them with whipping out the camera. Of course, the first picture wasn't very good (according to them), so they took over taking pictures...now I ask you, who was embarrassed? No one that I could see!
I also was fortunate to enough to go to North Platte and watch the North Platte Lady Knights play basketball and enjoy time with Kaleia! She is turning into such a wonderful young woman. Here she is with one of her roommates, Ryann Spady from Imperial. Soon, they will be making the transition of becoming roomies when they share an apartment in Kearney together next year.
At North Platte CC, for both volleyball and basketball, they have a Girl Scout night. Afterwards, the teams line up to autograph posters for the Scouts. It is always a fun night. Here is Kaleia, with her "twin" and friends, Jori and Nancy. Before the game, the girl scouts made all the players a shield they decorated and gave to the girls.



No comments: