I have gotten a little behind in my postings, it seems. So, please bear with me as I post my assortment of pictures. :)

Cassidy has started B team softball. Here is a shot of her hitting at the first game held in Wauneta.

At the Wauneta-Palisade spring music program, Chase received the ribbons and certificate from Mrs. Behrends that he earned at the Music Contest he attended. Chase did very well on his vocal solo and trumpet solo. Good job Chase!!!

Here he is playing his trumpet. He has improved very much over the year. I really thought a wild animal was calling for its mate earlier in the year every time he practiced. Thank you Mr. Behrends for spending a little extra time with him! I really think they do not pay you enough to teach beginning band students sometimes!

Chase as one of the narrators for the 5th & 6th grade musical.

Cassidy with the other junior high girls in choir singing at their spring music program.
No comments:
Post a Comment